Customs and Central Excise
  • Registration with the Customs and Central Excise
  • Maintenance of Registers and Records
  • Obtaining Customs Private Bonded Warehousing License
  • Obtaining CT-3 (for indigenous goods) and Procurement Certificates (for imported goods)
  • Clearance of Imported / Indigenous Capital Goods for 100% EOU registered with STPI / EPZ
  • Claiming CENVAT, Clearing Goods under concessional rate of duty
160915 Times Visited